City: Sofia Type: HirePeople Solutions Factory is a boutique consultancy firm focused to offer integrated solutions and management assistance in the area of Human Capital.
For one of our clients - a leading European FinTech Group operating in Europe with more than 300 offices including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, and Macedonia, we are recruiting a bright, ambitious and result-driven professional to take the role of
Senior Legal Advisor
The Senior Legal Advisor will be part of the Group Legal and Regulations’ team.
The position holder will take care of the legal and regulation services provision towards major strategic projects of the Group, in and outside Bulgaria. The Senior Legal Advisor will work actively on studies, project development, M&A cases, documents related to the internal and international activities.
• Works on current and future projects that require legal support;
• Works on legal issues concerning M&A cases, starting a new business entity – examines and ensures compliance with the legal regulatory framework;
• Receives and carries out assignments on legal cases (including court ones);
• Prepares legal opinions on international, civil and administrative cases;
• Prepares all kind of agreements related to the different fields of activities of the group of companies;
• Prepares legal statements on various legal matters including but not limited to: Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Competition Law; Consumer Law; Employment and Commercial Law; Intellectual Property; Business Advisory; Property Law;
• Represents the group of companies before other financial institutions, organizations, all regulatory bodies (National Banks, commissions for protection of competition, commission for consumer protection, etc.).
• University degree in Law and qualification achieved;
• At least 5 years’ professional legal experience (this excludes a trainee periods);
• Experience in the management field (concerning teams and projects as well);
• Depth knowledge on corporate and commercial law, civil law;
• Excellent English – verbal and written is a must;
• Knowledge on the legal aspects concerning financial institutions, payment institutions, banking and finance shall be considered as an advantage;
• Hands on Microsoft Office, Legal software;
• Analytical mindset and systematically thinking;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
• Team player with abilities to work on his/her own and to make independent decisions while working under short deadlines.
• Litigation experience is not required as far as the Group Legal and Regulations’ team is not involved in the process of debts collection.
Should you find this job attractive, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.