City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is boutique HR company specialized
in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital
One of our clients is an international FinTech company, the first global brand for card payments, that provides innovative solutions for micro and small businesses and has a clear vision and perspective towards the future. Recently they have started looking for a responsible professional with experience in the accounting field with a desire for development in a rapidly developing multicultural company, who would join their team in the position of:
Accounts Receivable Accountant
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Compile and sort documents prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients. Prepare monthly receivable statements
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Generate VAT statements and reports
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Preferable Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (SAP)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages
- 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment
- Additional health insurance
If you are interested and meet the above requirements,
please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.