City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is boutique HR company specialized in supporting strategically its clients in the area of Human Capital Management. Our Client is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country. The company provides high-quality Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Legal, Accounting, Payroll, Financial and Business Advisory Services. Following the expansion of their Audit Team, they have started looking for a responsible professional with experience in the field with a desire for development in a rapidly developing multicultural company, who would join their team in the position of:
• Work under the supervision of upper management in applying distinctive audit approaches to conduct field audit engagements and perform complex accounting and auditing of balance sheets and income statements.
• Take part in the completion of client’s annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues.
• Perform accounting and auditing functions on field engagements for major corporate clients, and develop accounting worksheets.
• Participate in reviewing client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control.
• Conduct audit tests, which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client financial statements.
• Participate in the preparation of financial statement reports, performing analytical reviews of audit documents and preparing the documentation supporting audit opinions.
• Perform accounting research to solve issues that arise during the course of audit or compliance engagements.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other business/economics-related major;
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control;
- Exhibit a professional, business-like behavior;
- Some previous experience in on-the-field management of financial audit engagements and competence in IAS and IFRS;
- Fluent English and Bulgarian as well as very good report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong people and project management skills with an ability to multitask across projects
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.