City: Sofia Type: Hire
For one of our clients – innovative, fintech, multinational and Europe based company – we are looking to meet dynamic, ambitious and future-driven professionals who’d like to be part of a modern industry, great and friendly environment and multicultural teams.
is fast-paced yet cross-functional. The experienced Senior Accountants who’d join the team will help ensure accuracy and efficiency of general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the financial transactions.
· Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with IFRS.
· Prepare journal entries, including appropriate documentation.
· Ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger are reconciled and reconciling items are resolved.
· Prepare schedules, supporting documents, and variance analysis for management.
· Prepare account reconciliations for moderate to complex accounts.
· Proactively participate in month-end balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position.
· Communicate issues and resolutions to management and affected areas/departments.
· Coordinate solutions to problems of moderate complexity with other departments and business units.
· Assist with audit requirements and is responsible for information requests.
· Work closely with other members of the finance team, including coaching junior team members.
· Ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
· University degree in Finance or Accounting
· Minimum 5 years of related experience in financial analysis, preparing financial reports, statements, projections and budgeting.
· You have experience researching solutions for simple to moderately complex accounting issues.
· You have proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· You feel comfortable in working in an international environment.
· You have preferable hands-on experience with SAP.
· You are proficient in English and in MS Office. Strong spreadsheet (Excel) and word processing (Word) skills.
· You have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· You'll have the opportunity to make an impact
· You'll have open space work environment and flexible working hours
· You'll have performance bonuses
· Office relaxation activities, regular brunches, cocktail nights, football and office parties
· Team Building activities touring in the different sites globally
· 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment with the company
· Additional health insurance and sports card
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.