City: Sofia Type: Hire
For one of our clients, a fast-paced, innovative and technology-driven company, we are looking to identify the C-level role of a
Chief Risk Officer
The role is directly reporting into the CEO of the company. Highly-experienced and independent professionals who are looking to expand further their expertise and are ready to act on a strategy level are invited to explore this opportunity.
- Organize and manage the entire risk management process for the Company;
- Prepare and implement a strategy for the processes of identification, analysis and asseement of the risk (credit risk, operations, foreign currency, liquidity);
- Prepare written processes and procedures for risk management;
- Performs on-going analysis on the credit risk and offers risk mitigation solutions;
- Takes responsibility of the approval of the risk profile for the new credit products and for the implementation of the criteria for assessment of new and potential clients (score cards, scoring process and design of score cards for collection purposes);
- Design and control of regular stress tests which are adapted to the specific business scenarios and provide indication on level of potential losses which might occur under extreme circumstances;
- Design cash flow analytics – setting the liquidity limits;
- Supervise, in coordination with the Legal department, the regulatory compliance of the Company;
- Organize and prepare proper risk management reporting for the management and analysis of the effects of the risk exposition over the financial results;
- Participation in the preparation of the financial reports through submission of the information related to risk management;
- Reports directly to the Management Board on potencial issues that might affect the standard terms of business operations;
- Experience in risk management roles in the financial services sector, banking or fintech companies;
- Experrience in modeling theories, financial analysis and cash flow analysis;
- Excellent computer literacy – big data analysis, MS Excel, SQL and MS Access would be considererd an advantage;
- At least five years on a similar role;
- Managerial experience – at least 3 years;
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting;
- Proficiency in English
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.