City: Sofia Type: Hire
We are People Solutions Factory (or simply “the Factory” like our clients named us) and our mission is to support organizations and companies to find and hire professionals they need.
For one of our clients -an innovative, fintech, multinational and Europe based company – we are looking to meet enthusiastic, proactive and friendly people with customer service attitude and eye for details who’d like to be part of a modern industry, great and friendly environment and multicultural teams.
You will take on the role of a CUSTOMER VERIFICATION SPECIALIST/ONBOARDING ADMINSITRATOR
You could be part of their Onboarding team; whose main task is to facilitate the verification process for their clients- small to medium businesses from all across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Communicate with newly registered merchants via email (only non-voice communication)
- Review and verify merchants’ registration documents
- Resolve varying levels of queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and report any trends in merchant queries to senior staff
- Follow best practices and company policies and procedures
- Identify changes which can be made that will improve efficiency and customer experience
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have excellent command of Italian and English
- You are a strong team player and able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong time management and organizational skills, able to prioritize your own tasks.
- You are flexible and open to change, meaning You have the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities
- You are enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn. You are conscientious with a “can-do” attitude and a proactive work ethic
- You have previous experience in handling a high volume of support email queries would be an advantage
- You are comfortable working with database, and You have good computer literacy
WHAT THEY OFFER
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as the company works in flat hierarchies
- You'll have open space work environment and flexible working hours
- You'll have performance bonuses
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages and regular brunches, cocktail nights, football and office parties
- Team Building activities touring in the different sites of the company globally
- 25 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at the company
- Additional health insurance
If you find that job opportunity as a good match for you, please send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.