City: Sofia Type: HireEVENTS COORDINATOR
The British Bulgarian Business Association is a dynamic professional network promoting business relations between the United Kingdom and Bulgaria and has up to date over 220 members from all aspects of British and Bulgarian business. BBBA aims to provide a professional environment for business people and individuals who make up the British-Bulgarian business community, and the needs and interests of our members are at the core of everything we do.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a professional to join our team on the position of Events Coordinator.
If you are energetic, motivated and result-oriented, excellent communicator and fast-learner, looking for a full time jobin a dynamic international business community, you might be the right person for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management in the organisation of BBBA events, covering venue negotiations, catering, speakers, guests, media, etc.
- Communication with members, partners and suppliers in all matters related to the smooth event management
- Active support on the day of the event, including registration, technical support, etc.
- Helping with organising meetings, visits and events both in Bulgaria and the UK
- Contribute to creating website and social media updates
- Member and partner database administration
- Running the office administration, including communication with suppliers and members.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with social media and web communications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- University degree, preferably in business, event management, philology, journalism, economics, management or marketing is desirable
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic professional network
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Attractive and contemporary centrally located office
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org