City: Sofia Type: Hire
For one of our clients - an innovative, fast-paced and growing international company, we are looking for Financial Controller with Portuguese.
· Oversees the timely and accurate submissions of IFRS financial statements; ensure compliance with IFRS requirements, identifying and approving IFRS adjusting entries for the business
· Coordinates analysis of month-end trial balances for their assigned businesses, providing explanations for material movements in the reporting month/quarter compared to prior periods and budget; work closely with local Controllers and Finance department in order to contribute to delivery of commentary on material variances and movements in the month.
· Key liaison between SBU Finance Controllers, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Technical Accounting and Internal Audit teams for the relevant businesses.
· Oversees the review of new contracts; review of monthly reporting packages; review of cash flow submissions; participate in the review of tax packages and local tax returns.
· Lead improvement projects and identification of IFRS gaps.
· Reviewing Control Self Assessment testing results for the relevant businesses to identify and rectify any potential or existing weaknesses
· Ad hoc projects like assisting with SAP implementations, global chart of accounts implementation, Tax Audits.
· Supporting SBU Finance Controllers, FP&A and Treasury by delivering supporting information and analysis required for disclosures, lender/partner reporting and responses to questions received from the Corporate/SBU office.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA) or Master in Accounting is required;
· 3 - 5 years of increasing financial responsibility in a similar position;
· Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
· Pay close attention to small details and able to understand their magnitude;
· Strong IFRS knowledge;
· Experience in SAP, a MS Office expert and any SQL and MS Access knowledge is much appreciated and nice to have;
· Portuguese language;
· Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Professional written and verbal; communication and interpersonal skills.
· Adaptability and ability to work in team as well as individually
We will treat your application with strictly confidential manner!
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License №2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.