City: Sofia Type: Hire
Our client is an independent company of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors and International Tax Consultants, offering a comprehensive range of Accounting and Tax-Legal Services, Business Advisory and Audits for more than 400 Bulgarian and International companies of all sizes across all sectors.
Currently, we are looking for a diligent and ambitious professional to join the company’s team in the role of an Experienced Accountant. He/she will have the opportunity for professional development in а cooperative and supportive team within an appealing friendly environment.
Profile of the position:
• Serve a portfolio of a certain number of Bulgarian entities (foreign ownership), clients of the company.
• Maintain and analyze the accounting records on a daily basis VAT, VIES, Intrastat and statistic forms.
• Prepare and process manual journals in order to ensure the General ledger is reflective of all relevant transactions for inclusion in the P&L account and Balance sheet in the reporting period.
• Ensure the manual journal is with the proper backup.
• Provide accounting reports and analyses on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of Fiscal Reports, Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns under Bulgarian GAAP and IFRS.
• Provide consulting and tax advisory to the clients.
• Fiscal checks maintenance.
• Resolve accounting and tax cases on the basis of the relevant legislation, national and international standards.
Profile of the successful candidate:
• University degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Excellent command of business English;
• Relevant work experience of at least 3 years;
• Good knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation, double tax treaties, IFRS;
• Proficiency in Excel and other MS office applications, accounting software;
• Knowledge with SAP will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent analytical and communicational skills;
• Team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
The company offers:
• Central office location
• Excellent working conditions and remuneration package
• Social benefits
• Corporate training
• Highly professional team and international environment
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License №2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.