City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management. For а renowned client – one of the top 10 leading professional services firms in the world, we are looking to recruit highly experienced and talented professional to join the managerial team in Bulgaria
Company fast facts:
- Firms in over 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world.
- Have combined staff of over 43,000
- Have 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific
Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organisations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Plan the audit engagements
· Design and select the audit procedures applied for each specific client engagement
· Take responsibility to oversee all aspects of the audit for a portfolio of clients, allocate tasks and organize the team work
· Client management and relationship building
· Design of strategies to approach different audit and accounting cases
· Control and manage the data collection in terms of quality, compliance and risk management
· Ensure all key deliverables are met
· Overall management and control on the engagements
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, International Economic Relations, Financial Controlling
· Very good knowledge of the Bulgarian Tax and Accounting Law, IFRS
· A proven track record of audit experience 5 years
· Very good level of English language skills
· Decision making skills and accountability
· Solid business awareness
· Effective communication skills and organizational ability
· Strong technical skills
· ACCA qualified or certified accountant diploma
The Company offers:
· Competitive remuneration package
· Positive, creative and innovative professional atmosphere
· Downtown office location
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in multinational environment and cross sectors;
· Work in a dynamic international environment and on-going on-the-job training and networking opportunities
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.