People Solutions Factory is boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
For а renowned client – one of the top 10 leading professional services firms in the world, we are looking to recruit young and enthusiastic people who are ready to build a professional career in a multinational environment
Company fast facts:
- Firms in over 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world.
- Have combined staff of over 43,000
- Have 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific
Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Participate actively in the planning phase of the audit engagements
· Participate in the design and selection of the audit procedures applied for each specific client engagement
· Work collaboratively with the managers and the assistant managers in different projects
· Communicate and report on tasks completed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, International Economic Relations or Law
· Relevant professional experience at least one year in the audit field or at least two years in the accounting field
· Effective communication skills
· Client oriented approach
· Ability to self-organize
· Good analytical skills and eye for details
· Good English language level
The Company offers:
· Positive, creative and innovative professional atmosphere;
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in multinational environment and cross sectors;
· Work in a dynamic international environment and contemporary on-going on-the-job training;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.