City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management. For а renowned client – one of the top 10 leading professional services firms in the world, we are looking to recruit several tax professionals (from junior to senior level) to join the expansion of the tax team in Bulgaria
Company fast facts:
- Firms in over 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world.
- Have combined staff of over 43,000.
- Have 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare tax return filings including review, analysis and utilization of client information and documents.
- Provide consultations for clients on tax issues (CITA, VAT, PITA, SIC, procedures under the TSSPC, DT agreements).
- Meet all business targets and client or management expectations and keep deadlines
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax issues.
- Stay informed about the most recent tax requirements and general business trends.
- Assistance in the implementation of due diligence services.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, International Economic Relations, Law.
- Good understanding of the Bulgarian Accounting and Tax Legislation.
- Very Good literacy in English.
- A proven track record of experience in the field at least 1 year for juniors and 3 to 5 for the rest
- Effective communication skills and well-developed client attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable – able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team fitness as well as proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The ideal candidate will have also:
- Experienced in OECD tax model, European legislation in the field of VAT, social security, etc.
- ACCA qualified (or in progress) or certified accountant diploma.
The Company offers:
- Positive, friendly and innovative professional atmosphere.
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in a multinational environment
- Work in a dynamic international environment that will offers you an opportunity to expand your personal and professional business network and to get advance day by day resolving various business cases
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.