City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management. For one of our clients – a leading digital advisory platform firm which delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry, we are looking to recruit mid-to-senior experienced professionals to join their Operations Team (Back office) in the US, who is now opening its arm in Sofia, in the role of:
Senior Back Office Analyst - Asset Management
Company fast facts:
- The company surpasses $8 Billion in Assets on Advisor Platform, $2 Billion in Assets Under Management.
- Our client secures Strategic Investment from J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
- The company poised for rapid growth in 2020 as financial advisors migrate to modern technology and outsourcing model.
- Securities processing and transactions processing.
- Analysing, processing, and modelling data to generate different reports.
- Managing the application, calculation, and verification of assets.
- Ensuring that all cash and positions are reconciled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Resolving cash and position outages between banks/brokers/custodians and the company platform.
- Performing monitoring activities of investment guidelines in support of the US office.
- Working on projects such as reporting, billing, and onboarding new advisory firms.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economy.
- Analytical/back office experience in financial services industry, preferably in a large bank, hedge fund, fund admin or Wealth/ Investment industry (3-5 years).
- Extensive experience with financial valuation and modelling.
- Experience in business and financial analysis.
- Extreme attention to detail and a proven level of data and work accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred.
- Analytical thinking and expressed a problem-solving attitude.
- Experience working with Portfolio Accounting software is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary and performance-based annual bonus.
- 60 BGN of food vouchers + 130 BGN of general shopping vouchers.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- Paid gym membership.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
- Casual work environment with open-minded co-workers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.