City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
One of our clients is an international FinTech company, the first global brand for card payments, that provides innovative solutions for micro and small businesses and has a clear vision and perspective towards the future. For their ERP Implementation team, we are currently looking for an SAP FI/CO Consultant. In this new role, you will be part of a great team who is designing and deploying a new solution for a global company. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, to develop yourself in different areas and to get knowledge about other SAP products, except S4Hana.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Support Implementation of FI/CO functionalities with S/4HANA
- Collaboration with other team players regarding the implementation of end-to-end processes
- Working on specific topics like tax requirements for different countries, reporting, budgeting etc.
- Training and support of business users
- Documentation of implemented solutions
- Data migration
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF:
- You have strong (3+ years) professional experience in SAP implementation and support of SAP business systems
- Experience in consulting and customizing of SAP FI/CO modules is a must have
- Experience with S4Hana is an advantage
- University degree in Finance, IT or Business Insights related field
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP tax settings
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP automatic payment program and electronic bank statement
- Business knowledge in Finance and a good understanding of taxation is a must have
- Ability to work in dynamic environment managing various tasks in parallel
- Positive attitude, innovative thinking and a strong focus to deliver
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is must have
- Team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and can see the ‘bigger picture’
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team.
- You'll have competitive compensation
- Additional social benefits
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.