City: Sofia Type: HirePeople Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, real estate services, gambling services. Fintech and many more.
Currently, we are looking to recruit the first IT BA professional for their newly formed Product Development team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, able to identify tasks, gaps or projects, develop plans.
The ideal candidate recognizes the need for building strong, healthy relationships with his or her peers and seeks to constantly improve those around his or her sphere of influence.
• Champion new features and changes to the platform and provide the engineering team with support throughout the development lifecycle.
• Collaborate closely with the Business Development and the Engineering teams to scope effective solutions and ensure that we're building impactful products.
• File and coordinate tickets for our engineering, design and operations teams.
• Provide quality assurance support when launching new features and products.
• Gather intelligence from market and our clients about needs and future growth
• Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our services
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behaviour
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an IT BA
• Experience with Business analysis frameworks and notation models
• Experience in technology development and deployment is required
• Previous experience in IT Project management and agile practices would be a strong advantage
• An excellent communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
• A strong attention to details and analytical mindset
• A tech-savvy person with interest in digitalization
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.