PSF is supporting the hiring process for one of our renowned clients - a highly innovative, global technology company specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. The company is headquartered in Bulgaria, and currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Europe, South-East Pacific, Africa and the Americas. The company provides a world class Digital Banking platform that helps financial institutions transform their legacy business to a digital future.
The Head of Presales is responsible for the coordination and management of a global team of presales professionals that provide support to our client sales organization. The person will provide guidance on the positioning of company's products both with sales prospects as well as partner organizations. They will work closely with the Business Development teams to ensure they are adequately supported throughout the sales lifecycle. Additionally, they provide a critical link to the Product Management teams, providing direct feedback from the markets and customers with whom they engage. Lastly, they will work in close coordination with delivery and operations teams to ensure that sales are well aligned with delivery teams.
- Coordinate the presales activities of a global team of resources to ensure that work is evenly distributed and allocated to the most appropriate resource within the team.
- Govern and refine, where needed, existing presales processes and supporting tools to help improve both quality of presales outputs as well as sales forecasting and deal quality.
- Maintain and where necessary, develop, a toolkit of reusable assets to support presales activities including proposal templates, demos, questionnaires, etc. These will need to be built and/or maintained in close coordination with other departments including Product, Marketing, Operations, Support, etc.
- Ensure adequate tracking and reporting of presales activities using Jira, Salesforce, and custom dashboards to provide traceability and reporting.
- Build and train a global team to be fully conversant with company's solutions and offerings and ensure they are equipped to present this to sales prospects. Resources are distributed between Sofia, India, Kenya, Nigeria, and Casablanca.
- Help transition and build the presales team’s ability to support more of a consultative sales process
- Provide individual support on key deals including proposal review, inputs to financial models, and support for client presentations •Identify opportunities for expansion of the company footprint as appropriate to meet market needs
- Provide inputs to company’s solution roadmap based on customer’ solution usage, needs, and observations in the market, and identifying the competition.
- Work with company's partners' team to support the onboarding, training, and support for the company resell and implementation partnerships.
- Maintain detailed product knowledge and understanding of actual product implementations, lessons learned, pitfalls to avoid, and suggestions for future projects.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
- Know the organization and management structure of the company. •Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
- Observe the internal rules of the company.
Skillset & Requirements:
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry either as a service provider or senior banking role
- Experience in a sales or sales support role, ideally at a managerial level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Demonstrated sales acumen to supplement the Business Development team- must be able to convincingly communicate benefits of our solutions and technology
- A confident person with a positive and can-do attitude
- A highly organized person, able to multitask and prioritize the workload •Strong influencing and communication skills
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
- Strong Command of English Language, additional languages are a bonus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.