PSF is supporting the hiring process for one of our renowned clients - a highly innovative, global technology company specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. The company is headquartered in Bulgaria, and currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Europe, South-East Pacific, Africa and the Americas. The company provides a world class Digital Banking platform that helps financial institutions transform their legacy business to a digital future. Now, they need to enforce their Business Development Team with one more Business Development Manager, who will be mainly responsible for the Europe and Central Asia.
- Have 5+ years of Software/ solution sales experience in large FSI enterprises.
- Have fluency in English (other languages are considered a big plus).
- Obtain a proven track record above the quota and knowledge of CEE and SEE territories with a special focus on Romania, Greece, and Adriatic markets.
- Have a good understanding of sales reporting software (Salesforce preferably).
- Have a thorough understanding of the FSI industry in the ECA region – digitalization trends, market players, central banks, banking terminology.
- Understand the market trends and company products in order to adapt them to clients’ needs.
- Know how to establish long-term relations, based on trust and respect, with clients’ management staff to guarantee lasting business relations.
- Are able to target different customers in the FSP industries – banking, insurance, MFI, fintech, credit unions, telecoms, etc.
- Are able to evaluate the market potential and prepare the corresponding regional business development plans in consultation with the Regional Business Development Director for Europe and Central Asia.
- Are willing to work in close collaboration with colleagues from all regional offices of the company and the team from the Head Office to ensure consistency, efficiency, clients’ satisfaction, and the company’s success.
- Work in compliance with the company's strategic goals, contribute to the development and execution of a strategy and a flexible approach for new client acquisition, geographical regions, and markets
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.