Software Group is headquartered in Bulgaria and currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Europe, South-East Pacific, Africa and the Americas. The company provides a world-class Digital Banking platform that helps financial institutions transform their legacy business into a digital future. Now, they need to enforce their team with one more
Senior IT Business Analyst
If you are a positive mindset, analytical and creative person who can:
• Gather and analyze business and technology requirements.
• Create functional specification documents.
• Facilitate stakeholder discussions to achieve business and technology goals.
• Relay and discuss business requirements with internal technical teams.
• Provide additional value using industry-standard methods: workshops, interviews, document analysis, workflow analysis, and others.
Requirements & Skills:
• Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
• Bring at least 3 years of experience in a BA role either in the software industry or the banking/financial sector.
• Good understanding of IT fundamentals.
• Experience in working with various key stakeholders, including technical staff and customers.
• Experience in gathering and documenting requirements in a clear and structured way.
It will be considered an advantage if you:
• Have a good understanding of banking, financial, and/or insurance business and processes.
• Are skilled in identifying customers’ needs effectively.
• Are able to drive negotiations and steer stakeholders.
• Have understanding of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology.
• Have experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools.
• You are striving for an impactful career path in Business Analysis, helping the value of the BA function to evolve from a requirements-focus towards a focus on needs and recommending solutions.
• You are looking for an ongoing mechanism for enhancing your skills and knowledge and acquiring internationally recognized professional and IIBA-endorsed certification like CBAP, sponsored by your employer.
• You are motivated by helping companies’ lower business risks, enhance business value as well as find ways to lower costs.
• You aspire to build a strong understanding of the financial services domain and develop superior analytical and quantitative skills with hands-on experience in the field of software solutions.
• You get inspired by the opportunity to work for a growing company with a tremendous global footprint and huge potential
• You would love to have an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You crave professional growth in a positive mindset environment with a passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You find value in helping people improve their lives by making an impact on financial inclusion.
• You appreciate being recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements.
Then please apply for the role!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.