PSF is supporting the hiring process for one of our renowned clients - a highly innovative, global technology company specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. The company is headquartered in Bulgaria, and currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Europe, South-East Pacific, Africa and the Americas. The company provides a world class Digital Banking platform that helps financial institutions transform their legacy business to a digital future. Currently, they are expanding their PM team with one more Senior Project Manager
• Head the planning and implementation of large size projects or
several projects simultaneously within agreed cost, timeframe,
quality standard, and scope
• Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to deliverables, timeframes, quality, and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements
• Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams and external representatives
• Develop and conduct strategic plans to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks
• Coach, mentor and support junior project managers and assist them in the resolution of complex tasks.
• Bring in best practices, knowledge, and experience in project management from the software industry
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in project management in
the software industry and a good understanding of IT fundamentals
(preferably with Waterfall Methodology)
• Have PMP, SPO, SM certifications
• Are experienced in improving project management tools and techniques to contribute towards management and optimization of multiple project teams
• Have the know-how to abide by and manage contractual terms, including financial related matters
• Possess leadership and negotiation skills
• Are able to work independently with little to no direct supervision and guidance
• Able to work with tight deadlines, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues
• Speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining our client team you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your
career to the next level in the fin-tech and software
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensures your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation with our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improves the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why to choose that company?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and
recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company of Bulgarian origin and a worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.