Our client is a well-established European consulting company with expertise in business relation management, that helps their clients to implement some of the best business practices and to virtualize and digitalize their business. Currently, they are expanding their consulting's insurance team with a
We are looking for a qualified Actuary or experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst with strong understanding of General / Life Insurance market and knowledge of IFRS 17. A self starter with well-developed client service approach and proven record of delivery. Our client works with multinational Insurers and Reinsurers that need to be supported in their Actuarial Function on their IFRS 17 project.
We're looking for Actuaries/Actuarial Analysts with a strong Reporting and Modelling background, ideally with some IFRS17 experience recently. Those with a strong Solvency II background may be considered. In this role you will be working closely with wider project teams and the reserving teams to help in the implementation of IFRS 17 project, understand and interpret results, and communicate these to senior stakeholders.
About the person
- University Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Mathematics
- At least 5 years' experience in actuarial related work (either in industry or consultancy)
- Understand products and could demonstrate up to date knowledge of General and Life Insurance market
- Excellent technical knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance risk landscape
- Understand financial reporting standards applicable to General/Life insurance
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 accounting standard and practical experience would be a strong advantage
- An experience in risk management would be a great asset
- Previous experience working for a Big 4 strong advantage
- Excellent English language skills; second language German or French would be a strong advantage
- Well-developed computer literacy with some of the following software packages: MS Products, R, Resq, SaS, Moses, Prophet or similar
- Results-driven focus with an emphasis on producing outstanding results
- The ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel (3 to 5 days each month to Luxembourg)
What we offer:
- A 100 % remote work with 3 to 5 days travelling to the office in Luxembourg
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a team of professionals and to work on challenging projects assignments
- An excellent benefits package and performance bonuses
If you are looking for a next step in your professional career and you need a dynamic job within a leading European professional services firm, then we might look for you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.