People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is an international company offering the broadest range of ad network products and solutions. The company is a partner for media agencies seeking integrated digital advertising solutions. For their financial and accounting team based in Sofia, we are looking to recruit a professional with the ambition to develop within a fast-paced international business environment and an eagerness to learn and apply best practices in the field.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Participate in various day-to-day accounting operations;
• Prepare and post journal entries;
• Issue sales invoices; booking of purchase invoices and bank payments;
• Reconcile and follow up on the company’s purchases, sales, and payments;
• Booking the bank payments; following up on the bank balances; preparing cash flow reports; payment proposals;
• Prepare internal and external ad hoc reports;
• Active participation in the process of implementation of ERP system - MS Dynamics 365;
• Participate in the reconciliation of the accounting and sales data into the implemented group CRM system Salesforce;
• Participate in the monthly and year-end closing process and reporting - for local and group purposes;
• Drive process improvements and contribute to exciting projects;
• Communicate with auditors and other external parties.
The matching Profile will have:
• a university degree in Finance and/or Accounting;
• 3+ years of experience in an accounting role, preferably in an international company;
• a solid understanding of general ledger concepts, accounting principles, IFRS and corporate tax;
• possess a very good command of the English language (at least B2) as well as very good computer literacy - MS Office, especially Excel - V-Lookups, pivot tables etc;
• a tech-oriented person experienced with the implementation and/or working with some of the ERP systems (previous experience with MS Dynamics/ NAV will be considered as a strong advantage);
• the ability to work independently, prioritize his/her daily tasks and meet deadlines;
• a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• a passion for data and numbers; open and curious mindset.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.