People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is Kin + Carta, an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, they help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, they build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. Headquartered in London and Chicago with offices across three continents, the border-less model of service allows for the best minds to be connected to collaborate on client challenges.
We are looking for a person with flexible mindset, curiosity and eagerness to learn new things to join their Company Secretarial team. A person with exceptional capabilities and some of the following attributes to support the fast-paced environment:
● At least three years corporate/company law experience (ideally UK company law experience)
● Previous Transaction experience: setting up new companies, restructuring legal structures, liquidations.
● Strong technical knowledge supported by practical experience.
● Ability to adapt to new initiatives and developments in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in speaking English and strong written English
● Experience of working with a UK listed plc and/or share plans is a strong advantage
Key responsibilities and tasks
● Execute restructure and legal entity rationalisation tasks, including drafting documentation for the transfer of shares, share issuances, capital reductions, intercompany financing arrangements and due diligence.
● Lead or support with setting up new legal entities or liquidating existing entities, working closely with professional advisers.
● Support the Annual Report and AGM process, including drafting sections of the Governance Report and AGM documentation.
● Support M&A transactions activity.
● Ability to draft minutes
● Oversee group-wide bank mandate changes.
● Assist with company share plans, award grants and vesting, liaising closely the share plan administrator and internal stakeholders.
● Support the annual group insurance program renewal
● Other ad-hoc work and projects as required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.