People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is Kin + Carta (https://www.kinandcarta.com), an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s most influential companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
As an IT Asset Manager, you will take a lead role in the management and maintenance of Kin + Carta's IT Assets globally. Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Operations, you’ll be integral in managing their IT stock, Cloud assets, licensing management (SaaS and locally installed software) and financial \ stock reporting. You’ll develop and maintain their Configuration Management Database and play a lead role in generating more automation by exploiting interfaces with other IT Management toolsets. They are also looking to continually update their Service Catalogue using their own Self-Serve Portal and you’ll be a key player in any future design and implementation. You will need to work collaboratively with their Connective Digital Services team to ensure agreed standards and offer support and help across the teams. This is a great opportunity to really take forward ownership and management of their IT Assets and further develop your project and stakeholder management skills. Whilst the role is based in South East Europe you’ll also be supporting other European, US and LatAm sites and working collaboratively with our Connective Digital Services teams in all regions.
● Provide leadership for Hardware Asset Management delivery, including EUC, Servers & Network devices
● Provide leadership for Software Asset Management including optimisation, configuration and compliance
● Manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers
● Lead on ITAM transformation and delivery covering People, Process and Tools
● Act as the interface between Connective Digital Services and Supplier Management in developing and communicating the ITAM strategy
● Assess the overall ITAM services, toolsets and stakeholder mapping and produce a recommendation / proposal
Minimum required qualifications:
● Proven track record in programme or change delivery
● Experience / knowledge of Software & Hardware Asset Management
● Excellent communication and influencing skills
● Proven track record of senior stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
● ITIL Foundation
● Knowledge of Hardware and software vendors and how they operate, such as Microsoft, Oracle, HP, Palo Alto, Cisco etc.
● Knowledge of Hardware and Software Support Contracts
● Stakeholder management skills, up to and including senior management level
● Data analysis skills
● Commercial Background including IT contracts knowledge & experience
● Knowledge of IT Procurement practices
● Working experience of a Contracts Management system
● Knowledge/working experience with a service desk tool (preferably Freshservice)
● Knowledge of Service Management practices
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services