City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and electric heating appliances) with export to more than 54 countries around the world. Their success throughout the years is based on their international teams of young, intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true. Currently, they are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to fill the position of a
• Using the Company’s ERP and other software tools, manages product supply based on available production capacities and customer demand acting as a liaison between demand planning and production planning and execution with the aim to ultimately deliver the goods on time and in full to the final customers;
• Collaborates with sales, customer service and demand planning, production planning and replenishment, manufacturing and product management departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve client or customer needs;
• Analises available production capacities for the various product categories and the incoming customer orders, balancing the production schedule for the forthcoming planning period;
• Proactively seeks for fill up available production capacity by driving the process for collection of customer orders;
• Closely monitors the timely execution of the production schedules, with a particular focus on the completion of an entire customer order and on mixed orders;
• Reviews and controls information on purchase requisitions and planned production orders so as to ensure that customer orders have been secured with the required materials, components and semi-finished products;
• Proactively leads any production order rescheduling to ensure customer order execution with the shortest possible delay;
• Monitors the execution of the sales plans in relation to the ready customer orders, regularly reporting on the weekly execution of production orders and sales order shipment and invoicing, highlighting any reasons for nonfulfillment of the weekly sales and loading plans;
• Organises regular production meetings;
• Prepares material requirement forecasts;
• Gives input to the S&OP process (Pre Supply S&OP meeting);
• Provides input to the Demand and Inventory Planner in relation with planning policies and inventory parameters;
• Manages phase-ins and phase-outs of products in close cooperation with the Demand and Inventory Planner, Product Management and Marketing;
• Proposes improvements for supply chain business rules with a focus on excelling in customer service.
• Report directly to Associate Director Supply Chain;
• Organisational level – Management level
• Education: University degree in supply chain management, business or other related field;
• Professional experience:
- at least 5 years in production planning, preferably in a production company and excellent understanding of supply chain processes;
• Language skills: excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
• Computer literacy: MS Office, SAP;
• Inter-personal skills:
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter;
- Analytical and problem-solving;
- Diligent with strong attention to detail;
- Process and project manager;
- Excellent communicator, organiser and mediator;
- Team player.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.