Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR )
І. Who are we?
According to the requirements of 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe’s Regulation applicable from 25 May 2018, we place information regarding how personal data is being processed by People Solution Factory OOD.
People Solution Factory OOD, UIC 204025750 (‘The Administrator’), having its seat in Sofia, Bulgaria and registered address at PC 1331, ‘Druzhba’, 999 bl., 21, ‘7 Street’, represented by Adelina Popova- Managing Partner and Doroteya Filipova- Managing Partner, is a personal data administrator. It processes your personal data in compliance with the law, conscientiously, and transparently.
ІІ. Who can you contact for privacy questions or concerns?
If you have questions or comments about this Data protection policy or how we handle personal data, please direct your correspondence to: People Solutions Factory Ltd, fl.2, 79 Tzar Assen Str., Sofia 1000, Bulgaria or email GDPR@psf.bg. We aim to respond within 30 days from the date we receive privacy-related communications.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may escalate your concern to our Privacy Liaison by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 14 days and will seek to resolve your concern within 3 months of receipt. Whether the concern is complex or we have a large volume of concerns, we will notify you that the concern will take longer than one month to resolve, and we will seek to resolve your concern within three months of the concern being first raised. We may accept your concern (and in that case implement one of the measures set out in the ‘Your Rights’ section below), or we may reject your concern on legitimate grounds.
In any event, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection to report concerns you may have about our data handling practices at: Postal address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Telephone: +359 (2) 91-53-518,
ІІІ. Why do we need personal data?
People Solution Factory OOD is a legal entity with main focus on work intermediation services and consultancy services related to human resource management. The company processes personal data in relation with its activity and it determines the order, the means, and the purpose on its own.
In order to provide quality services, the Administrator processes personal data information for the following purposes:
- To provide intermediary employment services under Article 28, item 2 of Employment Promotion Law, including:
- To inform and to consult candidates who are seeking jobs/ work employment
- To psychologically support candidates who are seeking jobs/ work employment
- To guide/ direct towards suitable training courses for adults
- To guide and support the employment process, including relocation in other cities in Bulgaria or abroad
- To support the process of signing a contract with a potential employer/ employee
- To conduct courses, aiming the development and the improvement of the employees’ leadership skills (requested by an employer)
- To conclude, to implement, and to terminate labour agreements with a company’s employees
- To choose suppliers for the Administrator for outsourced services. In the process of choosing such supplier, is required and processed information which is considered personal data under the EU 2016/ 679 personal data protection regulation.
- When managing the relations with outsourced services suppliers for the Administrator. Personal data of representatives of the supplier is being processed or personal data of the supplier themselves, when contracts are being negotiated and conducted, in case of legal or tax investigations, as well as trade and legal arguments.
- Security protection of data, information, applications, systems, and networks.
ІV. What lawful reasons do we have for processing personal data?
- People Solution Factory OOD processes your personal data under Article 6, б. “а“ of the EU Regulation 2016/ 679 when your freely given, informed consent for personal data processing was provided. Please, be aware that when such consent for your personal data processing is required and you decide not to provide it, the Administrator might not be able to deliver the product/ service which the consent has been required for.
Once you give your consent your personal data to be processed for a specific reason, you can withdraw it at any time and this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- People Solution Factory OOD processes your personal data under Article 6, б. б“ of the EU Regulation 2016/ 679, where the processing is necessary to implement a contract which you are a side of or when you require contract agreement.
In case you take actions to conclude an agreement with People Solution Factory OOD or/and sign an agreement with People Solution Factory OOD, it is necessary to provide personal data information, so the Administrator can take actions to provide the product/ service which you require.
In case you decide not to provide your personal data, the Administrator will not be able to deliver the services you requested with your actions before signing a contract.
- Under Article 6, б. “б“ of the EU Regulation 2016/ 679, the Administrator processes personal data, so it adheres to statutory obligations stipulated by Employment Promotion Law, Labor Law, Law on Obligations and Contracts, Civil Procedure Code, the rest of the applicable statutory and subdelegated legislation which regulate the Administrator’s intermediary activities according to Employment Promotion Law, as well as the Bulgarian finacial, tax, and accountancy legislation.
- Your personal data is being processed Under Article 6, б. “e” of the EU Regulation 2016/ 679, for People Solution Factory OOD legitimate purposes when it:
- Provides data to third parties: when carrying out statutory or contractual obligations or another valid legal ground.
When your personal data processing for a specific purpose is based on People Solution Factory OOD legitimate interests, including profiling, you can object to processing for that specific purpose at any time.
V. Who might receive personal data?
Under the EU Regulation 2016/ 679, People Solution Factory OOD has the right to disclose personal data which is being processed to the following categories of receivers:
- Public bodies, institutions, departments, auditors, in case the Administrator has the legislative obligation to provide the data.
- To third parties, physical persons, juridical persons, public bodies, institutions, departments, when implementing lawful or contractual obligations of the Administrator or based on other legal grounds.
- To People Solution Factory OOD’s subcontractors who process personal data. This activity is based on a contractual agreement with the Administrator or another legal act and under the Administrator’s direct guidance. The Administrator works only with subcontractors processing personal data who provide guarantees for applying appropriate technical and organizational measures, adhering to Regulation 2016/ 679
- To potential employers who offer work positions which the candidates are interested in.
VІ. Do we share personal data with third parties?
In case there is a need to share personal data processed by People Solution Factory OOD to third parties or international organizations, the rules and regulations of Regulation EU 2016/ 679 will be followed, including if potential subsequent transfer from the respective third party/ international organization to another third party/ organization is required.
VІІ. How long do we retain personal data?
People Solution Factory OOD processes your personal data within the terms determined by applicable laws and regulations. After the legal period for which data is retained, People Solution Factory OOD will erase your personal data. Personal data, for which there is no specific legal obligation to be retained, will be deleted after accomplishing the goals for which personal data had been collected and processed at a first place.
VІІІ. What are your data protection rights under the EU Regulation 2016/ 679?
In addition to the information provided so far, People Solution Factory OOD gives you the following information regarding your rights as personal data holders, which you can exercise when adhere to the conditions specified in EU Regulation 2016/ 679.
- Right to request access to the related to you processed personal data, under Article 15 of the Regulation
- Right to request correction, change, and actualization of the related to you processed personal data under Article 16 of the Regulation
- Right to request erasure of your personal data under Article 16 of the Regulation in the following cases:
- There is no legal or contractual ground for processing
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes it had been collected and processed
- The consent has been withdrawn- you can withdraw your consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your personal data.
- Right to request processing restriction, under article 18 of the Regulation
- Right to object personal data processing under article 21 of the Regulation when processing is based on legitimate interests, including profiling or when your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to personal data portability – Under some circumstances, where you have provided personal data to the Administrator, under article 20 of the Regulation
- Right to withdraw your freely expressed, informed consent for your personal data processing . We would like to inform you that this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Bvd, 1592,, Boulevard "Professor Tsvetan Lazarov" 2, Sofia, e-mail: email@example.com
In case you want to file a request/application to People Solution Factory OOD in a free text, in order to be able to properly identify you and to provide you with a tangible response, it is necessary your application form to contain a certain information. For your proper identification and in order to avoid personal data abuse by third parties, we recommend the following information to be submitted in the application form to People Solution Factory OOD:
- Your full name
- Your identification number
- Date and place of birth (in case you are not a Bulgarian citizen)
- Your ID number, when and where it was issued and expiry date
- Permanent address/ correspondence address, if different than the permanent one
- E-mail address, if you wish to receive our response by e-mail
- Telephone number, if you wish to be contacted via phone
- In what capacity you’d like to express your rights under the EU Regulation 2016/679- for example a client/ former client, supplier, employee/ former employee/ legal representative/ owner/ proxy/ a person related to trade company, respectfully the name of the trade company, BULSTAT/UIC, foreign identification number
- Description of the request/application
- How would you like to receive the Administrator’s response – to the provided e-mail, to a correspondence address; to People Solution Factory OOD’s address
If the provided information is incomplete or/and incorrect, we might not be able to satisfy part of the request or the entire request.
- Since we are constantly trying to improve our services, for more information and transparency, we provide the following options to file a request under the EU Regulation 2016/679:
- On spot, to People Solution Factory OOD’s address- Sofia, Bulgaria, Fl.2nd,79 ‘Tzar Asen’ Str.
- Via e-mail, in an e-mail signed in compliance with the Law on Electronic Documentation and Electronic Certification Services.
- When filing your request, we recommend you to specify how exactly would you like to receive the response:
- to People Solution Factory OOD’s address- Sofia, Bulgaria, Fl.2nd,79 ‘Tzar Asen’ Str. - we inform you that in case you decide to acquire your rights under article 15 and/or 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/ 679, People Solution Factory OOD can provide personal data only at its own address Fl.2nd ,79 ‘Tzar Asen’ Str.
- Via e-mail
- To your personal or correspondence address
In case of an argument or disagreement regarding your personal data processing, you can address a request to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory body in the country regarding personal data issues.
People Solution Factory OOD Team