City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management. For а renowned client – one of the top 10 leading professional services firms in the world, we are looking to recruit experienced and talented professional to join the expansion of the team in Bulgaria
Assistant Manager Audit
Company fast facts:
- Firms in over 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world.
- Have combined staff of over 43,000
- Have 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific
Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organisations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Active participation in the planning the audit engagements
· Participation in the design and selection of the audit procedures applied for each specific client engagement
· Support and collaborate with the Audit managers in various engagements and sectors
· Ensure all key deliverables are met and tasks are allocated accordingly
· Control on the procedures and quality of the deliverables
· Communicate and report on tasks completed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, International Economic Relations, Law
· Good understanding of the Bulgarian Accounting Law
· A proven track record of audit experience at least 3 years
· Effective communication skills and client attitude
· Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop
· Flexible and adaptable – able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
· Good literacy in English
· Excellent organisational, planning, administrative and time management skills
· ACCA qualified (or in progress) or certified accountant diploma
The Company offers:
· Positive, creative and innovative professional atmosphere;
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in multinational environment and cross sectors;
· Work in a dynamic international environment and on-going on-the-job training;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.