City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, real estate services, gambling services. Fintech and many more.
Currently, we are looking to recruit for their technology team a self-starter and experienced professional for the role of a System Administrator (Networks) who is ready to build a professional career in a challenging and fast-speed environment.
· Deploy and maintain hardware and software components in remote data centers.
· Hardware and software monitoring and maintenance.
· Analyze, isolate and resolve issues.
· Evaluate and modify the system's performance.
· Determine network and system requirements.
· Tools automation.
· Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
· Configure backup routines/test recovery procedures for infrastructure components.
· Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks. Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches.
· Primary duties include maintaining the integrity and security of a company's network and the systems connected to it. They might also configure and maintain security devices to ensure the safety of company software, systems and data.
· Document DC infrastructure.
· Deploy and configure infrastructure components for new software installations.
· Set up and configure application servers and firewalls.
· Experience with capacity planning, license and maintenance management.
· Engineer innovative technology solutions utilizing emerging technologies prepares appropriate project justifications and proposals for presentation to IT leadership for approval and implementation.
· 5+ years of previous experience in a similar sys admin or engineering position.
· Experience in maintenance of network infrastructure is a must.
· Experience with management of cloud environments (preferably AWS).
· Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Hyper-V.
· Proven bits of knowledge and experience with Linux in virtualized and cloud environments.
· Experience with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
· Ability to work in large complex projects.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Working knowledge of English.
The company offers:
· A challenging position in a young and ambitions company.
· Competitive salary.
· Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow.
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded.
· Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
· Growing start-up experience with a positive vibe.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be
contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.