City: Sofia Type: Hire
Administrative Litigation Lawyer
In this role you will work on a wide variety of cases and will be responsible for providing top quality representation in administrative litigation with focus on tax litigation.
You will be responsible for handling the entire administrative litigation process to include working in specialist court divisions such as Administrative courts and Supreme Administrative Court.
Requirements of the position:
• University degree in Law.
• Member of Bar Association / possibility to apply immediately.
• Any additional qualifications and certifications will be considered as a strong advantage.
• 2 to 4 years of prior experience in administrative litigation and/or tax litigation.
• Negotiation skills.
· Experience in dispute resolutions.
• Fluency in English is a great advantage .
Ideal candidates will also have:
• Excellent client service skills.
• Confidence in serving as a representative of clients and the company itself while meeting and conferring with opposing counsel.
• Excellent research and analytical skills as well as clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.