City: Sofia Type: Hire
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
One of our clients is an international FinTech company, the first global brand for card payments, that provides innovative solutions for micro and small businesses and has a clear vision and perspective towards the future. For their ERP Implementation team, we are currently looking for SAP Analytics specialist in Sofia. You will be part of a great team who is designing and deploying a new solution for a global company. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, to develop yourself in different areas and to get knowledge about different SAP products.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Designing data models in SAC
- Designing new stories, based on business requirement
- Work on project for financial planning in a global company
- Design reports based on various business needs, arias, SAP modules, live questions
- Support of SAP users
- Support ERP team in other projects for implementation of S4Hana, process automation improvements and systems integration
- Exploring new features of SAP products
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have 4+ years professional experience in SAP area
- You have a university degree in IT/Finance related field
- You have good knowledge and understanding BI data modelling, oData
- You have experience with SAP BPC is an advantage
- You have SAP technical knowledge - ABAP is an advantage
- S4Hana/Hana DB new features knowledge is an advantage
- CDS views/ queries knowledge is required
- You have understanding of business needs and knowledge of financial reporting area
- You have ability to work in dynamic environment managing various tasks in parallel
- You have positive attitude, innovative thinking and strong focus to deliver
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are a team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects.
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team.
- You'll have competitive compensation.
- Additional social benefits
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.