People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
For one of our clients - an independent tax advisory firm operating as a boutique service provider, aimed at providing fully integrated tax services, we are looking to recruit Tax Consultants (from junior to senior level) with previous experience/ or interest to acquire expertise in the tax field.
- Serve as a tax advisor to domestic and international clients
across industries on a range of services and offerings
a) Transfer pricing;
b) International and local direct taxation;
c) Occasional advice on other tax issues such as personal taxation, etc.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of service;
- Participate in handling clients’ tax assignments and queries;
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions;
- Supporting clients’ cross-border transactions, assessing their international tax strategies and providing a range of services;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Law;
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English – written and spoken;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team;
- Effective communication skills and well-developed client attitude;
- Highly organized and paying attention to detail.
The company offers:
- Positive, friendly and dynamic professional atmosphere;
- Client exposure and working on challenging projects;
- Experience in international tax and EU VAT;
- Ongoing training from highly experienced practitioners in the tax field;
- Competitive remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.