Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
How you will contribute:
- Analyzing requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Sharing your expertise and knowledge with others, so you can grow together
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Significant experience delivering at a Senior Developer level in an enterprise environment with technologies and tools like Node.js, React, Typescript, AWS, serverless, GraphQL and more.
- Deep understanding of SQL Databases (PostgreSQL is preferred) and NoSQL Databases.
- Deep understanding of versioning control tools - Git in particular.
- Knowledge of how to work in an Agile environment where collaboration and continuous improvements are the foundations.
- Practical experience of knowledge of developing real-world solutions and platforms.
- Good understanding of security, trusted services (PKI, cryptography algorithms, electronic signatures) and performance considerations.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, responsive design and mobile web development.
- You communicate very well, both written and verbally (English)
- Empathy and people skills.
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- An additional plus knowing any of: React Native, C#, C/C++, .Net.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.