Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their team in Sofia, we are looking to recruit a Senior Frontend Developer who will become a part of their success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. They are offering a versatile, international-facing role in a motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with UI/UX, Product Owner and API backend engineers to build customizable components.
- Partner with the product and design teams to understand user needs and translate them into high-quality content solutions and features.
- Apply the style guides and integrate visual designs and assets provided by our design team in the delivered web applications.
- Provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment.
- Collaborates with team members and improves the team as a whole
- 3+ years in software development
- Professional knowledge of React.js
- Good experience with web development, web technologies and APIs
- Experience with PKI, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, Git, software quality engineering and release cycle.
- Know-how of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Agile mindset willing to learn all the team duties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in learning AWS
- Has a high bar for quality of code and user experience
- You communicate very well, both written and verbally (English)
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- Professional knowledge of Node.js, React Native, SQL and NoSQL will be considered as an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.