Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their team in Sofia, we are looking to recruit a Senior Android Developer to join their growing tech team. You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications and their integrations, both with internal back-end services and with external applications. You will work on an agile, collaborative team with a commitment to clean code and robust design, along with a strong culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Team with other Android engineers to write robust code that is easy to test and maintain, and runs reliably in challenging settings.
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the system's parts of mobile development projects.
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation.
- Think of the design of the applications and not just their functionality.
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Maintain and comply with technical documentation
Experience and skills, you will need:
- At least 3+ years of experience in Android development with Java and Kotlin.
- Strong OOP skills with a very good understanding of Android SDKs.
- Understanding client-server architectures.
- Knowledge about web technologies: HTTP, JSON, Web Services.
- Very good communication skills and act as a team player.
- English at working language level
- Experience with other mobile technologies;
- А University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.