PSF is supporting the hiring process for one of our renowned clients - a highly innovative, global technology company specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. The company is headquartered in Bulgaria, and currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Europe, South-East Pacific, Africa and the Americas. The company provides a world class Digital Banking platform that helps financial institutions transform their legacy business to a digital future. Now, they are looking for a customer-oriented person with a strong business mindset, who would be acting as the subject-matter expert and provides leadership in the planning, organization, and coordination of the business requirements and process, design, implementation, integration, testing, system roadmaps deliverables for complex local and global projects by taking the role of a
Business Analyst Team Lead
If you are a positive-mindset, proactive person who can:
- Provide line management support to the Head of Business Analysis by leading a sub-team of Business Analysts (BAs).
- Help with estimations, validations, capacity planning, and monitoring, ensure the delivery dates are met, review the quality of the deliverables, and conduct BA performance evaluations.
- Be creative and value the freedom to suggest the way forward, improving the analysis tools and delivery processes and facilitating their adoption.
- Coach, mentor, and support the supervised BAs - revise the timesheets, KPIs, OKRs, monitor reports.
- Help the team members with the proper project setup and execution as per the delivery processes established in the company.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with both company and customer stakeholders.
Requirements & Skills:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Economics, Management, or relevant.
- At least 6 years of experience in a BA or product owner role in the software industry.
- At least 2 years of experience as a people manager.
- Good understanding of the IT fundamentals, including BABOK knowledge.
- Strong command of the English Language – verbal and written.
- Experience with the adoption and improvement of analysis tools, techniques, industry standards and best practices.
- Proven experience in people and communication management, strategic planning, risk, and change management.
It will be considered an advantage if you:
- Have a good understanding of banking, financial, and/or insurance business and processes.
- Are skilled in identifying stakeholders’ needs effectively.
- Are able to drive negotiations and steer various stakeholders.
- Have an understanding of both waterfall and agile delivery methodology.
- Have experience with Jira, Confluence, and similar tools.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with product-based deliveries.
- Have a CBAP or PMI-PBA certification.
- You are striving for an impactful career path in Business Analysis, helping the BA function to evolve
- You are looking for an ongoing mechanism for enhancing your skills and knowledge and acquiring internationally recognized professional and IIBA-endorsed certification like CBAP, sponsored by your employer
- You would love to have an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner
- You crave professional growth in a positive-mindset environment with passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun
... then please apply for the role!
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.