People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and electric heating appliances) with export to more than 54 countries around the world. Their success throughout the years is based on their international teams of intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true. Currently, they are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated professional to fill the position of a
Head of Production Planning
The role will report directly to the COO (Chief Operational Officer) and supervise a team of Production Planning professionals.
• Oversee production planning activities within
• Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications
• Determine production requirements based on plants capacity and production specifications
• Plan workflow and schedules for the production planning team
• Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet the deadline
• Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities
• Evaluate current production planning processes and recommend improvements
• Resolve planning issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly
• Actively involved in inventory management
• Education: University degree in
• Professional experience:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, three of which in a managerial role;
- At least three years of experience in a production environment;
• Language skills: Very good command of English, both written and spoken;
• Computer literacy: MS Office, experience with SAP is an advantage;
• Inter-personal skills:
- Analytical, responsible, self-motivated and well-organized individual;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems effectively and meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize different tasks
- Outgoing, open and honest personality;
- Strong team player;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.