People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is Kin and Carta - a global digital
transformation consultancy that offers digital assessment,
cloud-native platform, software, agile transformation, and web
For their growing global team, we are looking for an individual who has an interest in building and developing his/her further professional career in the field of data protection and privacy regulations.
This role offers the opportunity to learn and cement existing knowledge whilst developing a deeper understanding of European data protection and privacy regulations as well as a broader appreciation of emerging global data protection and privacy legislation. The Data Protection Coordinator will be directly reporting to Data Protection Officer and will work with IT and Information Security Teams, Suppliers and Clients, Internal teams and stakeholders.
Data Protection Coordinator
● Maintain compliance with global data protection and privacy legislation
●Coordinate supplier management reviews as part of the Supplier
● Coordinate business’ periodic records of processing activities and provide reporting to the Data Protection Office
● Assist with the triaging of all privacy matters arising from the Data Protection Office Queries queue
● Assist the Data Protection Office with the completion of international data transfer agreements
● Maintain the general data protection training programme within the company and deliver ad-hoc awareness and in-depth training as necessary.
● Keep up to date with amendments to data protection legislation.
● Comply with Information Security requirements at all times.
● Assist the Data Protection Office in ensuring that requests from data subjects are dealt with promptly and in compliance with applicable privacy law.
Knowledge and experience:
● Basic understanding of the data privacy legislation
● A previous experience in handling compliance, IT security, legal or audit tasks
● Experience in working with different cultures in a global environment
● Experience in liaising with different disciplines and teams within the organisation
● Interest in developing technology including; Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Data, Digital Applications
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal
stakeholders as part of a team.
● Clear & capable communicator able to share knowledge effectively with individuals within the organisation.
● Maintains high attention to detail.
● Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, integrity, trust and credibility.
● The ability to remain calm, controlled, and resilient under extreme pressure.
● Excellent spoken and written English language skills are required for this role.
● Additional languages such as Albanian, Kosovan, Bulgarian, and Spanish are beneficial but not a requirement
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.