People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in
providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human
Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their team based in Sofia, we are looking for a creative and experienced person for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, who knows the power of digital content and knows how to engage potential customers and improve their perception and understanding of the company's products and brand.
Digital Marketing Manager
• Developing, maintaining, and updating the new company's website
content and analyzing its effectiveness.
• Writing publications (copywriting and storytelling) in various social media channels.
• Planning and preparation of various marketing initiatives related to the popularization of the company's new products and services in social media (organization of webinars, content posting, etc.)
• Analyzing the results of initiatives.
• Development of the company's social media profiles - improving KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Creating online and offline marketing content.
• Creating video content for YouTube.
• Measuring site traffic - identifying and evaluating new digital technologies for that purpose.
• Maintaining the process of lead generation.
• Managing communication with external PR consultants and agencies.
• In the future the role will be responsible for building and managing a small team of marketing specialists.
Requirements for the role:
• Education background in the area of Marketing, Public Relations
or Journalism will be considered a strong advantage.
• Proven working experience in the digital marketing area of at least 5 years - experience from a technology company or marketing agency will be considered as a strong advantage.
• Experienced in copywriting and storytelling.
• Experience working with social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Previous experience in lead generation processes will be considered a strong advantage.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, and the like).
• High computer and technological literacy.
• Fluent in English – written and spoken.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.