Our client is LEM Bulgaria, a leading swiss company in electrical measurement offering one of the best solutions for energy and mobility.
For their office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Apps developer. This individual is responsible for working with IT and business stakeholders on a corporate and global level in order to create and support code light business application solutions using the Microsoft Model-Driven Power Apps / Dynamics 365 platform and drive and support IT transformation process.
In order to strengthen their team and support the implementation of solutions around Microsoft 365 technologies, we are looking for a Microsoft 365 specialist on PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint online// Teams technologies.
This is an exciting new opportunity working as part of the Corporate IS team to develop new capabilities and establish a supportable model of platform and applications, growing the companies use of modern technologies.
The main tasks will be related to:
- Manage projects to design and develop Microsoft 365 end-to-end applications that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing according to business needs.
- Provide architecture and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365 technologies, including a focus on keeping up to date with developing solutions and future roadmap of Microsoft and Studying systems flow, data usage, and processes.
- Ensure good implementation practices (functional, technical, organizational, governance, etc.) thanks to your knowledge on the Microsoft 365 solution about functional and technical coverage of Teams, PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint Online products.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience developeing solutions using Microsoft 365 environment and its various PowerApps, Power Automate SharePoint, Teams services ...
- Strong integration experience with Dynamics 365 / Power Apps CDS and other business data systems
- Experience in carrying out a project.
- Fluency in English
- PowerBI experience would be a plus
- Curious and adept of new technologies, new concepts or new IS products.
- Autonomous and able to offer several ideal solutions according to functional and technical demands.
- Rigorous, organized, and structured.
- Good capacity for integration and teamwork.
- A dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company.
- A friendly and open working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Development opportunities and a great team to be part of.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.