People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their Customer success management team of professionals based in Sofia, we are looking to recruit an excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills and a client-oriented approach to join the team in the role of:
Account Success Manager
- Provide professional after-sales account management to maximize customer loyalty and ensure service consumption.
- Remain in regular contact with the clients to understand and meet their needs and obstacles.
- Be the client’s voice in the company.
- Build long-term relationships with clients from onboarding to advising them throughout their customer lifecycle about how they can benefit from the company’s services.
- Identify at-risk clients, resolve conflicts and advise them until they find success with product.
- Ensure maximum customer retention.
- Organize customer contract and annex signing process.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and maintain the company’s reputation.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for existing and new products, developing tailored sales pitches for each client.
- Appropriately debut new products as they relate to client needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Maintain and grow sales by identifying new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Proven experience working in sales, account management or project/customer service management role.
- Experienced in building long-term professional relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or a relevant field.
What the company offers:
- A competetive salary plus bonuses.
- A challenging position in a young and ambitious company.
- An environment where professional expertise and personal commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
- Growing Startup experience with a positive vibe.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.