People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their Sales team based in Sofia, we are looking for a self-motivated professional with an eye for details and excellent organizational and prioritization skills, who will join their team in the position of a:
Sales administration specialist
- Prepare sales contracts and agreements.
- Verify contract documents, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Ensure that contract documents are complete with correct pricing and customer details, within the agreed timescales.
- Expediting contracts through internal liaison.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Organize and distribute monthly sales reports internally and for clients.
- Check contracts regularly to give reps a heads up on expiring clients and to ensure all aspects of each contract are fulfilled on time, giving reps a calendar of expiring contracts each month or quarter.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator, Sales Operations or Sales support agent.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to comfortably work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- English proficiency - written and spoken.
What the company offers:
- A challenging position in a young and ambitious company.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow.
- An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.