People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is Kin and Carta - a global digital transformation consultancy that offers digital assessment, cloud-native platform, software, agile transformation, and web- designing solutions.
For the Secretarial and Legal team of the company, we are looking for a self-dependent and proactive person who is ready to make the next step in his/her career and to obtain the role of Public Sector Contracts Manager based in their office in Sofia.
Public Sector Contracts Manager
The role will be the primary legal support for a rapidly growing business unit and will be at the forefront of any continued growth. Therefore, we are looking for a professional who has previous experience dealing with public sector clients as well as with both pre-signature and ongoing contract management.
The ideal candidate will be someone familiar with public procurement regulations including social value, who is able to proactively provide legal support to all bid work, as well as ensuring that contracts already awarded are being delivered in full compliance with the obligations contained therein. You will be required to ensure that the business unit grows responsibly and in line with Kin & Carta’s governance procedures.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
• Be the
point of contact for all public sector contractual agreements
(including framework agreements), by ensuring all legal documents
have been appropriately reviewed and negotiated, and any internal
approvals required at any stage have been sought.
• Providing guidance and ensuring compliance with any applicable public procurement regulations related to any public sector opportunities.
• Providing overall contract management support for any potential supplier and/or subcontractor agreements.
• Supporting the public sector business team’s tender process, including the clarification process and tender information requests that relate to the legal reviews of the documentation.
• Support policy development applicable to the public sector
• Being the point of contact for any legal and contract queries that may arise out of the existing contractual agreements or for any disputes that may arise
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business unit to ensure that you are viewed as a trusted advisor.
• Promoting and ensuring the business unit’s compliance with the internal policies and procedures applicable, in line with Kin & Carta’s governance and compliance procedures.
• From time to time you may be required to provide support to other members of the team depending on current workloads. This may include pre-signature work, contract queries or support on team projects.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in
• Minimum 4-5 years of legal experience in contracts management and at least 2 years’ experience working with public sector clients.
• Knowledge of UK law and/or previous experience in working on UK legal projects (strong advantage)
• Familiarity with public procurement regulations.
• Experience working on bids/tenders, including negotiations.
• Data entry skills and knowledge of legal databases and spreadsheets, including Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. Experience working with Salesforce will be an advantage.
• Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
• Ability to prioritise and work in a structured and organized manner.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.