People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is Kin and Carta - a global digital transformation consultancy that offers digital assessment, cloud-native platforms, software, agile transformation, and web-designing solutions.
For their newly established Global Business Services Centre based in Sofia, we are looking for a financial professional with a sharp mind and expressed interest in improvement of business processes through software optimization for the role of FP&A Analyst. He/she will become a member of a small boutique operation - a Finance Shared Service centre, that sustain the K+C businesses worldwide.
The FP&A Analyst will join the newly hired Senior FP&A Analyst working alongside the broader Sofia-based team and will report to the FP&A Manager in London.
The role will support senior stakeholders within the Kin and Carta operations platform by producing reporting packs that cover metrics like actual supplier spend vs budget and headcount spend vs budget.
The ideal candidate should be someone with the desire to help improve the underlying data quality across the organization, an inquisitive mind for systems and has worked in a similar role previously for at least 1 year. A strong candidate combines a strong analytical mindset with technical ability and excellent people skills.
As an FP&A Analyst you will:
Be responsible for maintenance of company financial
performance management cloud software/ being a key user of the
system (25 – 30 % of your time) you will:
● Manage the administration of new users within the FP&A system.
● Be accountable for FP&A templates and updating new scenarios in the system.
● Roll forward forecasts for wider business
● Work with the Group FP&A Analyst to develop system templates and reports
● Provide support to regional FP&A teams (based in US & London) as well as to global ops platforms.
for providing reliable
data and analysis to be used in decision-making and
planning.You will take
part in elaboration of accurate monthly
financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations
that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and
effectively frame decisions that need to be
made. And you will be involved 70-75 % of
your time in execution of some of the following
● Produce reporting packs for the operational platform leaders.
● Collaborate with the wider GBS finance team to review GL coding and flag corrections as necessary.
● Partner with operations platform leaders to forecast spend by the supplier.
● Support the FP&A Manager and Group FP&A Analyst on reporting and any additional ad hoc analysis required.
● Actively monitor and improve information quality and underlying data quality.
● Participate in transferring of the work process from the UK to Sofia - travel between both offices if it is necessary.
● Act as a conduit between the operations platform leadership and the broader FP&A team.
● University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
● Previous experience with business planning, FP&A, financial control, auditing or related - at least 1 year.
● Strong computer literacy - Microsoft Excel as well as previous experience in working with a FP&A system/software
● Previous experience with FinancialForce and Google suite will be considered as an advantage.
● Keen on technology; desire to learn about cutting-edge automation tools to enhance transactional finance processes
● Desire to improve data quality and internal processes.
● Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication and ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
● Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
What the company offers:
- A full-time position with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company.
- A hybrid working model and flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance.
- Co-subsidized transportation and a Multi-Sport card.
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- A self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations.
- Team buildings and other company events.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.