People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialized in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and electric heating appliances) with export to more than 55 countries around the world. Their success throughout the years is based on their local and international teams of dedicated, intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true. Currently, they are looking for a high caliber professional with background in sales and marketing, ideally in engineering/production environment who would be challenge to take on a position with exposure on international markets on the role of a
Product Manager Indirectly Heated Water Tanks
From market opportunities to product definition
- Industry and market analysis so as to identify and assess customer needs, trends, and opportunities for adding value through modification of existing and/ or launching of new products;
- Analysis of competitor products and technological solutions in other industries so as to generate ideas for product improvement or implementation of new solutions;
- Preparation of technical specifications for product modification and/ or development of new products;
- Development and regular updating of a product development roadmap for the category in close co-operation with Product Development;
- Preparation and regular updating of the annual product launch calendar in close co-operation with Marketing;
- Preparation and delivery of internal product launch presentations highlighting key technical features, user benefits, and proposed go-to-market strategy together with Marketing;
- Provision of internal and external product training;
Product lifecycle management
- Analysis of the product category, families, and related portfolio so as to assess the respective lifecycle position;
- Preparation and maintenance of a product lifecycle management calendar with milestones for facelifts and/ or other modifications, phases out, and new product launches;
- Monthly product category sales and profitability analyses by geographies, product hierarchy, and product family;
- Regular SKU sales and profitability analyses with a view to maintaining an optimum product portfolio of active SKUs.
- University degree in Engineering or other major suitable for the position;
- Professional experience:
- 5 years in product management, of which at least 2 years in a management position;
- A background in the field of heating, cooling, ventilation equipment, or domestic appliances will be considered an advantage
- Tenure in an international company or environment will also be preferred;
- Excellent command of English and other foreign languages will be considered an advantage;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-starter and result-oriented;
- Excellent communicator and presenter;
- Outgoing and creative personality;
- Strong team player
Join the team of TESY, and in return, you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognised company with high working standards and open and supportive business culture;
- Professional development and career growth opportunities;
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package;
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.