People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of
innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and
electric heating appliances) with export to more than 55
countries worldwide. Their success throughout the years is based
on their local and international teams of dedicated, intelligent
and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true.
Currently, they are looking for a result-oriented multitasker with an eye for detail and well-develop project coordination skills to work on the position of a
Sales/Projects Accounts Coordinator
The role will work closely with the Senior Corporate
Accounts Manager alongside on several projects for
The position includes travelling to production facilities in Shumen, as necessary (1 - 2 days per month).
You will Be responsible for project coordination and account management tasks (70 - 80 % of your time):
• Managing and developing of mutually beneficial
relationships with Corporate Accounts through an in-depth
understanding of their growth strategies, development, plans and
operational needs, aiming to add value to the business.
• Participating in product modification and new product development projects for the company's corporate accounts.
• Building in-depth product knowledge, working proactively with product managers and engineering to inform and train clients to understand the features and benefits of the company's products and services, when necessary.
• Participating in product life-cycle management including product phaseout and replacement, also analyzing product and overall business profitability.
• Participating in the regular sales process from sales forecasting, through sales planning, order collection and processing, order management, invoicing, revenue collection and dealing with aftersales service matters, as necessary, using the company's systems and tools and supported by Supply Chain and Aftersales Service teams.
• Supporting and contributing to continuous process and organization improvements and generating new ideas and proposals for the development of the product portfolio.
• Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports in accordance with the corporate templates.
• Proactive collaboration with all company functions concerned so as to ensure a high customer service level.
• Reviewing sales results on a regular basis, monitoring actual performance versus budget in net turnover, expenses, and profitability.
Also you will be involved in the execution of some of the following tasks (20 - 30 % of your time):
• Researching and analyzing the market of electric
water heaters, indirectly heated water tanks, heat pumps, and
electric heating appliances, so as to understand and be
up-to-date with product developments, competitor outlook and
• Identifying and researching international brands and retail groups with the aim to prospect them as new customers.
• Working closely with the Senior Corporate Accounts Manager to identify and convert new leads into business opportunities.
• University degree in sales, marketing,
economics, business administration, project management or
• Minimum 3 years of B2B sales and/or project management/coordination experience.
• A good level of technical knowledge/understanding.
• Computer literacy, including excellent MS Excel experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent team player with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Motivated, dedicated, disciplined, and result-oriented individual.
• Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
• An analytical mindset with a focus on detail, with the ability to prioritise and deliver tasks efficiently and on time.
Join the team of TESY, and in return, you will be provided with:
• Opportunity to join an internationally recognised
company with high working standards, and a supportive and
collaborative environment with inter-cultural teams.
• Individual career path – management and professional career growth, enhanced by learning and development programmes and customised trainings.
• Corporate events and team buildings.
• Career advancement after proven results.
• Food vouchers.
• Additional health insurance.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please
submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.