People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and electric heating appliances) with export to more than 55 countries around the world. Their success throughout the years is based on their local and international teams of dedicated, intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true.
For their team based in Sofia, we are looking for a bright, ambitious, assertive and patient legal professional to take the role of
- Advise, draft and negotiate the terms of engagements with third parties (customers, partners, suppliers), including sale, service and support agreements, partnerships and cooperation, development, professional services, supply, purchase and manufacturing agreements, confidentiality, OEM, licensing, etc., and other kinds of legal documents.
- Provide legal support for various go-to-market initiatives within the company, including reviewing and advising on marketing materials, etc.
- Monitor new applicable EU and Bulgarian legislation and ensure its implementation, including proposing measures to reduce any potential risks arising from such a change.
- Act as a key advisor to business owners and senior business leaders with regard to various legal issues, including risk mitigation.
- Provide support to senior members of the team.
- University degree in Law.
- At least 3+ years of experience on an in-house legal role at a production and/or FMCG company or at a law firm will be considered as an advantage.
- Proven experience with commercial and contract law; knowledge of intellectual property and privacy (data protection) law will be considered as an advantage
- Very Good level of English
- Ability to quickly identify legal risks and challenges faced by the business, propose solutions and/or advise on legal implications thereof.
- Well-develop computer literacy (MS Office – Word and PowerPoint).
- Inter-personal skills:
- Motivated to help others, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to stay calm and focused even under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, active listening).
- Proactive, persistent, and assertive.
- Strong ability to develop methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
- Strong counselling skills on legal and business issues with the capacity to propose legal and ethical solutions to meet business needs.
- Acts with the highest levels of integrity and transparency.
Join the team of TESY and in return, you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people.
- Corporate events and team-buildings.
- Bonuses according to company policy.
- Healthy work environment and additional medical insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Career advancement in the company.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please
submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.