City: Sofia - Hybrid
We are People Solutions Factory (or simply “the Factory” like our clients named us) and our mission is to support organizations and companies to find and hire professionals they need.
Our client is Kin and Carta - a global
digital transformation consultancy that offers digital
assessment, cloud-native platforms, software, agile
transformation, and web designing solutions. They are a
certified B Corporation in the United States and
Europe with additional offices in SEE and South America.
For their new Global Business Services Centre in Sofia, we are looking to meet enthusiastic and finance savvy professional with an eye for details who’d like to be part of a modern industry, great and friendly environment and multicultural teams, to take the role of:
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the accounting and finance control processes for one of the main trading entities of K+C in the UK. He/she will provide advice on accounting and governance matters and will act as the "owner" of the service delivery for the UK entity.
- Ensure all financial data is complete, accurate and all transactions are consistent with IFRS & Kin and Carta Group Accounting manual
- Produce month-end accounts with other General Accounting colleagues and present to FP&A and the Finance Director from the business
- Provide detailed analysis of martial variances to forecast
- Complete month/year-end tasks in line with Kin and Carta’s requirements and close timetable
- Provide detailed, complete and informative monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain a strong and effective internal control environment
- Monitor and maximise working capital
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency as well as promote best practices across all aspects of the financial processes
- Participate in transferring of work from UK entities to Sofia
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or Master's in Accounting or Finance is required
- 4+ years of increasing financial responsibility in a similar position in an SSC/BPO accounting or audit experience
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or qualification in progress will be a strong advantage
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Pay close attention to small details and able to understand their magnitude
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Understanding of UK GAAP (strong adv.)
- Previous experience in working with some ERP systems, MS Office expert and any FinancialForce experience is much appreciated and nice to have
- Adaptability and ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
If you find that job opportunity as a good match for you, please send us your CV! In return you will get:
- A full-time position with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- A hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Self-care programs and performance evaluation policy that pave the roadmap of personal career development
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.