People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialising in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is a company with 80 years of history, part of a
leading holding enterprise of metal processing companies across
Europe with a wide product range.
The company's office is based in Sofia/district Druzhba 2.
For their team in the Accounting department, we are looking to meet a trustworthy, organized and independent accounting professional for the role of:
• Participation in the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
• Reconciliation and follow-up of accounts’ balances;
• Calculations and accounting for accruals and provisions;
• Providing data and reports to external and internal auditors;
• Preparation of reports and calculations for annual income tax declaration;
• Supporting the Shared Service Centre, which served the company, with instructions on accounting transactions;
• Preparation and filing of information, data, reports to tax and customs authorities;
• Check-up and review of tax depreciation plans;
• Check-up and review of prepared by the Shared Service Centre such as VAT, VIES, Intrastat, Payroll, and other reports for NRA, NSI, BNB;
• Collect, compile and process other accounting data and information;
• University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or
• Proficiency in Accounting principles and IFRS;
• Knowledge of tax legislation – VAT, CITA, PITA;
• Minimum 3- 5 years of experience as Senior Accountant;
• Analytical mindset and accuracy with numbers;
• Very good command of English;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Experience with SAP will be considered as an advantage.
You will fit good in the team if you possess:
• Ethical behaviour, excellent team player skills;
• Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
• Adaptable skills and willing-to-learn attitude.
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Attractive benefits package;
• Stability and fairness of the employment relations;
• Recognition of the individual contribution;
• Career and professional opportunities;
• Dynamic multinational work environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.