We are People Solutions Factory (or simply “the Factory” like our clients named us) and our mission is to support organizations and companies to find and hire professionals they need.
Our client is Kin and Carta - a global digital transformation consultancy that offers digital assessment, cloud-native platform, software, agile transformation, and web designing solutions. They are a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe with additional offices in SEE and South America. For the Secretarial and Legal team of the company, we are looking for a proactive, independent and assertive person with sound business judgment and analytical mindset to obtain the role of a Commercial Contracts Legal Manager based in their office in Sofia.
Commercial Contracts Legal Manager
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Commercial contract development and management of all contractual documents, working in partnership with internal Business to help negotiate and develop robust legal and commercial terms and conditions
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with clients including Master Service Agreements, NDAs, Statements of Works and related amendments
- Risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offering alternative approaches to mitigate risk, including drafting and negotiating alternative contractual language.
- Being a first point of contact for any contract queries that may arise of any contractual agreements
- Leading negotiations of a broad range of commercial contracts with clients, suppliers and software vendors across Kin + Carta specialisms
- Maintain the legal team contracts database (all customers and suppliers contracts)
- Support Kin + Carta's Data Protection Office in all data protection and privacy compliance activities
- Degree in Law;
- Certified CIPM/CIPP/E strong adv.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in end-to-end commercial contracts management within international environment
- Demonstrated experience in advising & negotiating complex commercial contracts (Master Service Agreements, NDAs, Statements of Works, etc.)
- Experience handling subcontractor legal relationships
- Previous professional experience within digital/technology firm would be strong adv.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, persuasion, and influencing skills
- A problem solver who can anticipate needs and offer solutions
- Previous experience in working with Salesforce (strong adv.)
What the company offers:
- A full-time position with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- A hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance
- Co-subsidised transportation and a Multi-Sport card
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- A self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Team buildings and other company events
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has an unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.