City: Sofia - Hybrid
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is part of an international group of companies united under one global brand - one of the top 10 audit, tax and consulting services firms worldwide. Following the expansion of their largest service line in Bulgaria, we are looking to recruit experienced and talented professionals to join their audit team in the role of
Company fast facts:
· Firms in over 120 countries
are in each of the top 40 major business centres worldwide.
· Have a combined staff of over 57,000.
· Have 830 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
· Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
· They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
participate in selecting the audit strategy, planning, executing,
and delivering audit engagements.
• Participate in the design and selection of audit procedures for each client engagement.
• Support and collaborate with the Audit managers in various engagements and sectors.
• Ensure all key deliverables are met and tasks are allocated accordingly.
• Control of the procedures and quality of the deliverables.
• Communicate and report on tasks completed.
• Coach and supervise the performance of junior colleagues.
• Actively build and maintain professional relationships both within the organization and with clients.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· University degree in
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or
· Relevant professional experience in auditing – at least 2-3 years.
· A good understanding of IFRS and the Bulgarian Accounting Standards.
· Client-oriented approach and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong computer literacy, including MS Office.
· Very good command of English and Bulgarian.
· Ability to multitask, good analytical skills and eye for details.
· АССА or CPA passed exams - will be an advantage.
The Company offers:
remuneration and performance-related bonus system.
· Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working.
· Convenient and modern office in Sofia city centre.
· Personal mentor to facilitate the onboarding process.
· "Bring a friend" bonus.
· Working with a young and dynamic team.
· Expansion of personal and professional contacts.
· Opportunity for rapid growth in professional terms.
· Working with multinational companies and international brands;
· Certification courses and access to extensive information resources and trainings, including within the shared resources of the international network which of the company is part.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.