City: Sofia - Hybrid
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is part of an international group of companies united under one global brand - one of the top 10 audit, tax and consulting services firms worldwide. Following the expansion of their largest service line in Bulgaria, we are looking to recruit experienced and talented professionals to join their audit team in the role of a Senior Auditor
Company fast facts:
· Firms in over 120 countries
are in each of the top 40 major business centres worldwide.
· Have a combined staff of over 57,000.
· Have 830 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
· Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
· They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Active participation in the planning the
· Participation in the design and selection of the audit procedures applied for each specific client engagement:
· Support and collaborate with the Audit managers in various engagements and sectors;
· Ensure all key deliverables are met and tasks are allocated accordingly;
· Provide training and support to junior team members and review their work for accuracy and compliance;
· Control the procedures and quality of the deliverables;
· Communicate and report on tasks completed.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· University degree in
Accounting, Finance, International Economic Relations or
· Good understanding of the Bulgarian Accounting Standards and IFRS;
· A proven track record of audit experience - at least 3 years;
· Effective communication skills and client attitude;
· Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop;
· Flexible and adaptable – able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks;
· Very good level of English - written and spoken;
· Excellent organisational, planning, administrative and time management skills;
· ACCA qualification (or in progress) or a certified accountant diploma will be an advantage.
The Company offers:
remuneration and performance-related bonus system;
· Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working;
· Convenient and modern office in Sofia city center;
· Personal mentor to facilitate the onboarding process;
· "Bring a friend" bonus;
· Working with a young and dynamic team;
· Expansion of personal and professional contacts;
· Opportunity for rapid growth in professional terms;
· Working with multinational companies and international brands;
· Certification courses and access to extensive information resources and trainings, including within the shared resources of the international network which of the company is part.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.