People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specialising in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is TESY, a leading producer of innovative home appliances (water and solar water heaters and electric heating appliances) with exports to more than 54 countries around the world. Their success throughout the years is based on their international teams of intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true. If YOU want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for YOU!
Currently, they would like to join a client-oriented person with technical knowledge to their After-Sales Service Team in the position of an After-Sales Service Specialist.
Based in Sofia, the After-Sales Service team is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and after-sales support worldwide. This position requires interaction with local and international service partners and customers on a daily basis and would be an ideal fit for someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
After-Sales Service Specialist
- Daily communication with service partners, mainly and with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product, service quality (warranty service, spare parts or repair for products)
- Assist clients and service partners in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services; The communication will be via emails mainly and some phone calls;
- Accountable for spare parts order process within SAP
- Participate in the development and optimization of service processes, tools and systems;
- Oversee all after-sales services provided to clients and partners to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Coordinate with other functions in the company to solve issues and complaints in the fastest manner and discuss common projects necessary for enhancing customer satisfaction.
After 6+ months to a year, you will:
- Be able to provide trainings to the after-sales services partners to achieve set objectives and targets;
- Be able to handle and solve complicated claims
- Be acquainted in details with all TESY products
- At least 3 years of experience in after-sales service area and/or technical support/customer service role;
- University degree in Engineering or other relevant academic background for the role will be a strong advantage;
- A background in the field of heating, cooling, ventilation equipment, or domestic appliances will be considered an advantage;
- A previous experience in an international company or environment will be a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong technical background;
- Advanced computer skills; Experience with SAP will be a strong advantage;
- Customer orientation and solution-focused mindset;
- Self-starter and result-oriented;
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team;
The company offers:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and open and supportive business culture;
- Professional development and career growth opportunities;
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements, then we are looking for YOU! Please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.